change Lyrics to:
    Guitar pro 6 jazz - 20 - Regular
    and to: below the staff.************
    注释:

Press F5 for Notes on Viewing

标记:[B][C][C]Verse[D][D]Bridge[E]Verse[F]Verse
    歌曲: Magic Bus
    歌词:

++++++++++Everyday++I++get++in++the++queue +++++++To++get++on++the++bus++that++takes++me++to++you ++++I+don't+care+how+much+I+pay +++(Too+much,+the+Magic+Bus) I+wanna+buy+that+bus+for+my+baby+some++day (Too+much,+the+Magic+Bus) Well++The+magic+bus, magic+bus Thruppence+and+sixpence+every+day (Too+much,+the+Magic+Bus) Just+to+drive+to+my+baby (Too+much,+the++Magic++Bus) +++++++Thruppence+and+sixpence+every+day (Too+much,+the++Magic++Bus) ++++++And+I'll+drive+my+baby+every+way (Too+much,+the++Magic++Bus) Magic+bus++++++++++ (give+me+a+hundred) Magic+bus ++++++(I+won't+take+under) Ow+ (She+goes+like+thunder) (It's+a+bus+age+wonder) I+want +++++it+++I+want+it+++I+want+it+++I+want+it+++I+want+it+++I+want+it+++I+want+it+++I+want+it+ ++++++++(spoken:+I+said+you+can't++++++have+it.) (spoken:+you+can+have+the+Magic+Bus+for+one+hunred+English+pounds) (spoken:+No.+++Too++much) I+don't+care+how+much+I+pay +++(Too+much,+the+Magic+Bus) I+wanna+buy+that+bus+for+my+baby+some++day (Too+much,+the+Magic+Bus) Give+me+a+hundred (ninety+five) I+won't+take+under+ (ninety+five) (It's+a+bus+age+wonder) ++++(She+ goes+ like+ thunder)

• 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • 武士K