选择音轨

• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:" Save Yourself "

标签: 总谱

艺人:The McAuley Schenker Group

专辑:Save Yourself

注释:

Gong Effects :)Intro Guitar Solo ............Verse IVerseO -penupyourheartI'mcom -In'throughyourworldto -day.........Re -leaseyourselfup -onmyea -ger -nessinev-erywaySoyoungandIn -no -centtoona -ivetoun -der -stand.........I'lltakeyoubythehandandleadyouto.........theprom -isedland............Verse IIWindthatbeatsa -crossmyfaceandrainthatsoaks....myskinEx -cite -mentthatIfeel......downdeepbe -lowanddeep..........with -in......EachtimeIlookatyoumylittlegirlgirlIknowIt'strue...........justcan'thelpmy-self....can'thelpselfallov -eryou.............BridgeBridgeBridgeBridgeI'mjustaspir -itonamis -sionfroma -bove...sentheretosat -is -fy.....................thelustyou'reallthink -ingof...........Yourcon -scienceholdsthesins..............whichbegmeforfor -give -ness..................thepen -anceyoure -ceive..........willfillyourheartwithhap -pi -ness....................ChorusChorusChorusChorusSaveyour-self..............Ihavecometotakeyoursoul...................self........fin -esthourhasjustbe -gun...........self.............AnightwithmeIsallIttakestofin -be -gun....................Verse IIII'veneverknownsomuchpow -ersinceItallbe -gan...................TheLordhim -self........musthavetouchedmewithhisve -ryhand....................Suchlove -lin -ness...lyingherebe -forethistrou -bledman........Mylit -tlean -gelspreadyourwingsflymeup -sidedown................spir -mis -a -boveSentsat -tis -fythink -of............con -sinsfor -give -ness.............Thepen -re -ceivehap -pi -ness..................................soulselffin -be -gun...............yourfin -hour..........gun................Guitar Solo:)...................................Guitar Solo :)Guitar SoloInterlude...............Guitar Solo II...................Guitar Solo IIGuitar Solo IIVerse VIVerseO -com -ingto -day............re -up -ea -ger -ev -er -way............atyoumylit -tletruemy -selfstopmy o -veryou..........self.......fin -hour.........be -gun.........fin -be -gun.........nowshoutoh..........no.............Mylit -tlegirlgon -naspreadyourwings...........flya-way..............You'vegotsaveyour-selfCanyour...............Touchmetouchlit -girl..................Sat -is -fythistrou -bledman................

歌词:
    Save  Yourself  -  Michael  Schenker
    Open up your heart I'm comin' through your world today
    Release yourself upon my eagerness In every way
    So young and innocent, too naive to understand
    I'll take you by the hand And lead you to the promised land
    Wind that beats across my face Rain that soaks my skin
    Excitement that I feel down below And deep within
    Each time I look at you My little girl, I know it's true
    I just can't help myself Can't stop myself all over you
    I'm just a spirit on a mission from above
    Sent here to satisfy the lust we're all thinkin' of