• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Cassandra Gemini

标签: 总谱

艺人:The Mars Volta

专辑:Frances the Mute

作曲:BixlerZavala ...

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 137

注释:Vocal DelayPitch EffectUse a slide.Vibrato EffectTap strings with pickPitch EffectVibrato EffectPitch Effect
    标记:A. TARANTISMB. PLANT A NAIL IN THE NAVEL STREAMVerse 1Verse 2ChorusBridge into Verse 3Verse 3ChorusBridge into FaminepulseC. FAMINEPULSE - Phase 1Brick by brick...Sink your teeth...Phase 2If you should see the dice...Behind the snail secretion...Sing along...Sink your teeth...Phase 3 / She fell for the whisper...And the owls...Sister L' Via...Now the pieces went floating...Guitar SoloTwenty five wives...Phase 4Twenty five wives...Drowning...Twenty five over...BreakPhase 5You can't bend your crooked arms...RiffPhase 6 / And one day you'll remember...Guitar SoloKeyboard SoloNight forever more...BreakAnd I peel back all of my skin...Bass SoloBreakTransition to Multiple Spouse WoundsD. MULTIPLE SPOUSE WOUNDSGuitar SoloAmbient Guitar SectionBuildupSaxophone SoloBuildup to Faminepulse (Reprise)C. FAMINEPULSE (REPRISE)Brick by brick...Sink your teeth...B. PLANT A NAIL IN THE NAVEL STREAM (REPRISE)E. SARCOPHAGIThe ocean floor...
    歌词:
    You can't bend your crooked arms
    Or fold your punctured proof
    The air is growing cold, cold, cold, cold, cold
    And there's nothing you can do
    Soon there'll be no gauze inside the Confessional
    Only rows of crows, defrocking every breath

And one day you'll remember
    Behind the melting cones
    I said one day you'll remember
    Behind the melting cones
    You always had a family