• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Megalomaniac

标签: 总谱

艺人:Incubus

作词:-andi-

作曲:-andi-

节拍: ♩ = 140

注释:I hearyou onthe ra......di..oYouper..me.....atemyscreenit`s un......kind, butifImet youinasis... ...sorfightI`dcutoffbothyourwingsOnprin...ci......plea.....loneOnprinci......ble a......loneHeyme...ga... ...lo......ma... ...ni...acyou`re noJe...susyeah, you`re no fuc... king el.....viswash your hands clean or your....self, ba.. by, yeahstepdownstepdownstepdownIfIwereyoura....pen......da...gesI`dhold o.. ...penyoureyessoyou wouldseethatallofusare hea......ven sentandthere was ne...vermenttobeo... ...nlyonetobetheo... ..nlyoneHeyme...ga... ...lo......ma... ...ni...acyou`re noJe...susyeah, you`re no fuc... king el.....viswash your hands clean or your....self, ba.. by, yeahstepdownstepdownstepdownstepdownstepdownHe are noJe......susHe are noEl......visHe are noJe......susHe are noJe......susHe are noEl......visHe are noJe......susstepdownstepdownstepdownstepdownheyheyHeyme...ga... ...lo......ma... ...ni...acyou`re noJe...susyeah, you`re no fuc... king el.....viswash your hands clean or your....self, ba.. by, yeahstepdownstepdownstepdownstepdownstepdownstepdowneither......orWith a little help from other Tabs ... I`m sorryalso with the help of alexus & psz tabsWith a little help from other Tabs ...
    标记:IntroVersePre ChorusChorusPre VerseVersePre ChorusChorusBridgePre ChorusChorusOutro
    歌曲: Megalomaniac
    歌词:
    I hear you on the radio
    You permeate my screen
    Its' unkind but,
    If I met you in a scissor fight
    I'd cut off both your wings
    On principle alone

Hey megalomaniac!
    You're no Jesus!
    Yeah, you're no fucking Elvis!
    Wash your hands clean of yourself, baby