作词:Zappa

作曲:Frank Zappa

制谱人:Khashoggi

节拍: ♩ = 140

key:4

注释:spokensungspokensungspokensungspoken/w modulation effect
    标记:ABCDEFB2GHIJKL
    歌词:

Get on your feet an' do the Funk-y Al-phon-zo! Fa-ther Viv-i-an O'-Bliv-i-on, re-splend-ent in his frock, was whip-ping up the bat-ter for the pan-cakes of his flock. He was look-ing rath-er blear-y. He for-got to watch the clock 'cause the night be-fore, be-hind the door, a lep-re-chaun had stroked, yes... The night be-fore, be-hind the door, a lep-re-chaun had stroked, he stroked it... The night be-fore, be-hind the door, a lep-re-chaun had stroked, his sma-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ahhhhn. Stroked his smock whch set him off in such a fren-zy, he sang, "Lock a-round the Crock!" An' he topped it off with a... An' he topped it off with a... An' he topped it off with a... Woo, woo, woo. Woo, woo, woo. Woo, woo, woo. As he stum-bled on his... H was de-light-ed as it stiff-ened and ripped right through his sock! Oh, Saint Al-phon-zo would be proud of me. He shout-ed down the block... Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha. Dom-i-nos Vo-bisque 'em, Et come spear a tu-tu. Oh! Won't you eat my sleaz-y pan-cakes just for Saint-ly Al-fon-zo? They're so light 'n fluff-y white. We'll raise a dor-tune by to-night. They're so light 'n fluff-y white. We'll raise a dor-tune by to-night. They're so light 'n fluff-y brown. They're the fin-est in the town. They're so light 'n fluff-y brown. They're the fin-est in the town. Good morn-ing, your High-ness. Ooo-ooo-ooo. I brought you your snow-shoe. Ooo-ooo-ooo. Good morn-ing, your High-ness. Ooo-ooo-ooo. I brought you your snow-shoe. sma-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah. Woo, woo, woo. Woo, woo, woo. Woo, woo, woo. Oh, Saint Al-phon-zo would be proud of me. Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha. Dom-i-nos Vo-bisque 'em, Et come spear a tu-tu. Oh! Won't you eat my sleaz-y pan-cakes just for Saint-ly Al-fon-zo? They're so light 'n fluff-y white. We'll raise a dor-tune by to-night. They're so light 'n fluff-y white. We'll raise a dor-tune by to-night. They're so light 'n fluff-y brown. They're the fin-est in the town. They're so light 'n fluff-y brown. They're the fin-est in the town. Ooo-ooo-ooo. Ooo-ooo-ooo. Ooo-ooo-ooo.

• 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • winight