选择音轨

• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Decade of THERION

标签: 总谱

艺人:Iskariot

作曲:Azarewicz, Behemoth, Nergal

节拍: ♩ = 120

注释:A P OP A N T O SK A K O D A I M O N O SWe transgress the context of common placeness We deny normality, trample morality We desatroy Angels with sound We desatroy Angels with S I L E N C EA P OP A N T O SK A K O D A I M O N O SCurrents of tantric anarchy seize our bodies into a cosmic dance of four scythes. Curtains of absurd theatre are raised.SynchronicityMother Chaos on stage. Wisdom says: Be strong! .... Vibrating: Be strong! Exhausted I`m running towards .... Which is absorbed by shadows ofMADNESS!A P OP A N T O SK A K OD A I M O N O SA P OP A N T O SK A K OD A I M O N O SHere are the Star and the Snake-ServantsThey rise the HeksagramSun! In the triangle hiddenSight - Sacred Visions entwinedIn union withNothingnessBodyI willfind!Strenght!Go along theMars path!Fighting if we must.Light!Oh!You areAhathor, godess of Blue skiesA P OP A N T O SK A K OD A I M O N O S There is might of dawn! In non-quality state I remain of commonness ..Glass! You don`t see again! Sigillum Dei! Picture of myself I`m drawing with life, venom...I`m sprinkleing it His name is Esial! I want him more!
  • 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • winight