制谱人:Thiago Di Raphael (HolyFireBass)

附注:
    TAB da m鷖ica Hunting High and Low, tocada no final 
    de 2003 na casa Olympia, situada no Brasil, cidade de 
    S鉶 Paulo.

TAB of Hunting High and Low, played in 2003 on 
    Olympia, city: S鉶 Paulo, Brazil.

节拍: ♩ = 189

注释:Jens Johansson磗 TrackRoland JV 1080 KeyboardLyrics on Timo Kotipelto磗 Track! Check it out!Timo Tolkki磗 TrackESP 6 Strings Guitar - Laney AmpsESP 6 Strings Guitar - Laney AmpsJari Kainulainen磗 TrackIbanez 5 Strings Bass - Ampeg AmpsJ鰎g Michael磗 TrackPremier Drums - Meinl Cymbals - Vic Firth SticksYamaha QX5 - DPX Sampler Player - DX7 ControllerTimo Kotipelto磗 TrackBehringer MicrophonesI feel the wind in my hairand it's whisperingtelling me thingsof the storm that is gathering nearFull of power I'm spreading my wingsNow I'm leaving my worries behindFeel the freedom of body and mind I have started my journeyI'm drifting away with the wind I go ......I am HuntingHigh andLowDiving from thesky aboveLooking formore and moreOnce againI磎HuntingHigh and LowSometimes Imay winSometimes I磍l looseIt磗 just a gameThat I play heyyyAfter the stormthere is a calmThrough the clouds shines a ray of the SunI am carried from allof my harm there is no-one that I can't outrunNow I'm leaving my worries behindFeel the freedom of body and mind I have started my journeyI'm drifting away with the wind I go ......I am HuntingHigh andLowDiving from thesky aboveLooking formore and moreOnce againI磎HuntingHigh and LowSometimes Imay winSometimes I磍l looseIt磗 just a gameThat I play heyyyOhhhh Ohhhhh OhhhhhhOhhhh Ohhhh OhhhhhI am HuntingHigh andLowDiving from thesky aboveLooking formore and moreOnce againI磎HuntingHigh and LowSometimes Imay winSometimes I磍l looseIt磗 just a gameThat I play HuntingHigh and LowDiving from the sky aboveLooking formore and moreOnce againI磎Hunting High and LowSometimes Imay winSometimes I磍l looseIt磗just a gamethat I playyyy heyheeey heyyyHigh and LowOhh OhhOoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhHuntingHigh and LowBacking Vocals (Maybe, Probably Sampler)HuntingHigh and LowHuntingHigh and LowHuntingHigh and LowHuntingHigh and LowHuntingHigh and LowHuntingHigh and LowHuntingHigh and LowHuntingHigh and LowHuntingHigh and LowOoooooooohhhhhhh
    标记:Intro (Tolkki and Jens)Jari and J鰎gKotipeltoBridgeChorusIntro 2ndKotipelto 2ndBridge 2ndChorus 2ndTolkki and Jens (Solo)Chorus 3rdUP ! (Eb)Live Final Style
    歌词:
    I feel the wind in my hair
    And it's whispering, telling me things
    Of the storm that is gathering near
    Full of power I'm spreading my wings

Now I'm leaving my worries behind
    Feel the freedom of body and mind
    I am starting my journey, I'm drifting away with the wind
    I go

I am Hunting High and Low
    Diving from the sky above
    Looking for, more and more, once again