• 标题:Mean Streak

标签: 总谱

艺人:Deep Purple

专辑:Perfect Strangers

作词:Blackmore, Gillan, Glover

制谱人:fenderbender

节拍: ♩ = 140

key:1

注释:Shecame home last nightrotten rolingdrunkShetalk no sense but shesound good so shethinkSo Ireached over andsaid helloIs there some planet you'd care to goand she saidVenus on the rocksShe got amean streakBlack Mambadon't competeShe got amean streaktemptationbitter sweetShedrives me crazygets inside my brainShe spendmy money doewn the drainSo Iroll over formy rewardHow much canI affordAnd she saysJust a little moreShe got amean streakBlack Mambadon't competeShe got amean streaktemptationbitter sweetShe got amean streakBlack Mambadon't competeShe got amean streaktemptationbitter sweetIcan'ttake this nomoreItrried so hard but Ican't getthrough thedoorbecauseone smilefrom those eyesand I stand thereparalyzedand she saysbeg for moreget down suckayou knoe what I likeOh hang onBlack Mambadon't competeShe got amean streaktemptationbitter sweetShe got amean streakBlack Mambadon't competeShe got amean streaktemptationbitter sweetMeanstreakuhMean steakShe got a meanstreakuhShe got amean steakMeanstreakohyeahohMeanstreakuhMean steakShe got amean streakohEmCAmAm/GF#m7BEm7A/EEm7D/EA/EEm7A/EEm7D/EEm7A/EEm7D/EA/EEm7A/EEm7DEmCAmAm/GF#m7BEm7A/EEm7D/EA/EEm7A/EEm7D/EEm7A/EEm7D/EA/EEm7A/EEm7D/EEm7A/EEm7D/EA/EEm7A/EEm7D/EEm7A/EEm7D/EA/EEm7A/EEm7DF#mBmDEBm D EBmDEBmDE(contd)EmCAmAm/GF#m7BEm7A/EEm7D/EA/EEm7A/EEm7D/EEm7A/EEm7D/EA/EEm7A/EEm7D/EEm7A/EEm7D/EA/EEm7A/EEm7D/EEm7A/EEm7D/EA/EEm7A/EEm7D(contd)
    歌曲: Mean Streak
    歌词:
    She come home last night, rotten rolling drunk
    She talk no sense, but she sound good so she think
    So I reached over and said Hello
    Is there some planet you'd care to go
    And she said Venus on the rocks

She got a mean streak
    Black Mamba don't compete
    She got a mean streak
    Temptation bitter sweet

She drives me crazy, gets inside my brain