• 标题:Before I Forget

标签: 乐队版 , slipknot , 活结 , 重金属 , 摇滚

艺人:Slipknot

专辑:Vol.3 (The Sublimimal Verses)

作词:Slipknot

作曲:Slipknot

制谱人:Ado

节拍: ♩ = 125

注释:IntroPre-VerseVerse 1Pre-ChorusChorusChorusPre-VerseVerse 2Pre-ChorusChorusChorusInterlude (Tempo 140)Chorus (Tempo 125)BreakOutro (Lots Of Effects)InterludeChorusChorusChorus
    标记:IntroPre-VerseVerse 1Pre-ChorusChorusPre-VerseVerse 2Pre-ChorusChorusInterludeChorusBreakOutro
    歌词:
    Go!!

Stapled shut, inside and ouside would and I'm
    Sealed in tight, bizarre but right at home
    Claustrophobic, closing in and I'm
    Catostrophic, not again
    I'm smeared across the page, and doused in gasoline
    I wear you like a stain, yet I'm the one who's obscene
    Catch me upon all your sordid little insurrections
    I've got no time to lose
    And I'm just caught up in all the cattle
    Fray the stings
    Throw the sheathes
    Hold your breath
    And listen!

I am a world before I am a man
    I was a creature before I could stand
    I will remember before I forget
    BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

I'm ripped across the ditch, and settled in the dirt and I'm
    Wiggled like a stitch, yet I'm the one who's hurt
    Pay attention to your twisted little indiscrestions
    I've got no right to way, I'm just caught up all the battles
    Locked in clutch
    Pushed in place
    Hold your breath
    And listen!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

My end
    It justifies my means
    All I ever do is delay
    My every attempt to evade
    The end of the road is my end
    It justifies my means
    All I ever do is delay
    I'm haven't time to evade
    THE END OF THE ROAD!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, OH!
  • 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • Mc.北一环°
    用户评论
    Mc.北一环°
    【歌词大意】【转载】 go 走!!! stapled shut inside and ouside would and i m 把一切关闭,世界内外与我都被今夜封存 sealed in tight but some irradical 除了一些用乐器弦编织的荒谬的推论 construed through pick closing in and i m 关闭我是微尘, catostrophic not again 不要重复 expand quite the pain and douse in gasoline 带来痛苦,泼洒上汽油 i m wicked like a stain yeah i m the one who s insane 我就是象一个污垢一样被吸走,耶,我是最痛苦的 it gets me up i know your sorted little insurrections 它将我放倒,我知道你们清理暴.动 i ve got no tie to lose and i m just caught up in all the cattle 我没有时间去浪费,我将组织所有的暴乱 frey the stings 佛蕾(北欧的幸福女神)的痛苦 through the sheathes 把(剑 )刺入皮肤 hold your breath 阻止你的呼吸 and listen 听 i am a worm before i am a man 在我是个人之前 我是一个男人 i was a creature before i could stand 在我能站立之前 我是一个畜生 i will remember before i forget 我将记住我遗忘的过去 before i forget that 遗忘过去 i am a worm before i am a man 在我是个人之前 我是一个男人 i was a creature before i could stand 在我能站立之前 我是一个畜生 i will remember before i forget 我将记住我遗忘的过去 before i forget that 遗忘过去 i m ripped across the ditch and settled in the dirt and i m 我锯开了水渠,我生存在肮脏中 wiggled like a stitch yet i m the one who s hurt 我象一块破布一样被人谴责。我已经是一种伤害 pay attention to your twisted little indiscrestions 注意你的扭曲的螺旋 i ve got no right to way i m just caught up all the battles 我已无路可以走,我将挑拨起这场暴.动 locked in flesh 锁住躯体 pushed in place 放在一个地方 hold your breath 阻止呼吸 and listen 听 i am a worm before i am a man 在我是个人之前 我是一个男人 i was a creature before i could stand 在我能站立之前 我是一个畜生 i will remember before i forget 我将记住我遗忘的过去 before i forget that 遗忘过去 i am a worm before i am a man 在我是个人之前 我是一个男人 i was a creature before i could stand 在我能站立之前 我是一个畜生 i will remember before i forget 我将记住我遗忘的过去 before i forget that 遗忘过去 my end it justifies my needs 我的结局最终证明我的需求 all i have to do is delay 我不得不做出计划 i m given time to evade 我在逃避中消耗着时间 the end of the road is my end 路的尽头是我的结局 it justifies my needs 证明的我的需求 all i have to do is delay 我不得不做出计划 i m given time to evade 我在逃避中消耗着时间 the end of the road 路的尽头 i am a worm before i am a man 在我是个人之前 我是一个男人 i was a creature before i could stand 在我能站立之前 我是一个畜生 i will remember before i forget 我将记住我遗忘的过去 before i forget that 遗忘过去 i am a worm before i am a man 在我是个人之前 我是一个男人 i was a creature before i could stand 在我能站立之前 我是一个畜生 i will remember before i forget 我将记住我遗忘的过去 before i forget that 遗忘过去 i am a worm before i am a man 在我是个人之前 我是一个男人 i was a creature before i could stand 在我能站立之前 我是一个畜生 i will remember before i forget 我将记住我遗忘的过去 before i forget that 在我忘记之前 yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah oh
    a1936863483
    爱你
    jitashe_xseQRXn
    电吉他的都这么优越的吗?优越个锤子,你录制一个songsterr软件版本的love story我看下行吗?