I can't make her real
    She isn't real
    I can't make her real
  • 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • Mc.北一环°
    用户评论
    Mc.北一环°
    [歌词大意][转载] Slipknot - Vermilion She seems dressed in all the rings Of past fatalaties So fragile, yet so devious She continues to see it Climatic hands that press Her temples and her chest Until the night that she came home Forever Oh (She's the only one that makes me soar) She is everything and more The solemn hypnotic My doll you're bathed in posession ha.. She is home to me I get nervous, perversed when I see her,it's worse But the stress is astounding It's now or never she's coming home Forever Oh (She's the only one that makes me soar) Hard to say what caught my attention Vixen crazy, Aphid attraction carve my name, in my face, to recognize Such a fair amount called, to terrorize I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me (Yeah!) I'm a slave, and I am a master No restraints and, unchecked collectors I exist throught my name, to self oblige There is something in me, the darkness finds I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me SHE ISN'T REAL! I CAN'T MAKE HER REAL! SHE ISN'T REAL! I CAN'T MAKE HER REAL! (She isn't real, I can't make her real) (She isn't real, I can't make her real) Cha ; ) Enjoy the Slipknot 她,融入了我的心。 使我羞愧不已。 所有的痛苦与折磨, 穿透了我,尽致淋漓。 我愿付出我的全部, 去拥有她,去占有她。 可现在我束手无策, 当她使我绝望。 她,是我的全部。 一个未圆的梦, 一首无声的歌, 一块无暇的玉。 她,是一个谜, 一个将要解开的迷。 我束手无策, 当她使我悲伤。 当我不会让此蔓延。 我不会。。 我不会。。 我不会。。 唯美的死, 唯一出路。 撕成碎片, 与世长辞。 我不想这样, 但一切终归完结。 她不是真的, 我无法圆梦。 她不是真的, 我还爱着她