• 歌词
  • 标题:Simply Irresistible

艺人:Robert Palmer

专辑:Heavy Nova

作词:Robert Palmer

作曲:Robert Palmer

制谱人:JPGR

节拍: ♩ = 140

注释:Howcan itbe per -missibleShecompromise my principles,thatkind oflove ismythicalshe'sanything buttypicalshe's acraze you'd endorseshe's apowerful forceyou're ob -liged tocon -formwhen there'snooth -ercoursesheused tolookgood tomenow Ifindhersimplyirres -istable ------simplyirres -istable ------Herlovingis sopowerfulit'ssimplyun - av -oid - a -blethetrend isir - re -ver - si - blethewomanisin -vin -ci -bleshe's anat -u -rallawand sheleaves me in aweshe de -serves the ap -plause I sur -ren -derbe -causesheused tolookgood tomenow Ifindhersimplyirres -istable ------simplyirres -istable ------simplyirres -istable ------simplyirres -istable ------She'sun -av -oid -a -bleI'mbacked a -gainst the wallshegives mefeelingslike I'veneverfeltbe -foreI'mbreakingpro -mis -esshe'sbreakin'everylawsheused tolookgoodtomenow Ifind hersimplyirres -istable ------simplyirres -istable ------Hermethods are in -scrutabletheproof isir -re -fut -bleshe'sso com -plete lykiss - a - bleourlives arein -di -vis -i -bleshe's acraze you'd endorseshe's apowerful forceyou're ob -liged tocon -formwhen there'snooth -ercoursesheused tolookgood tomenow Ifindhersimplyirres -istable ------simplyirres -istable ------simplyirres -istable ------simplyirres -istable ------simplyirres -istable ------used tolookgood tomenow Ifindherused tolookgood tomenow IfindherShe'sun -av -oid -a -bleI'mbacked a -gainst the wallshegives mefeelingslike I'veneverfeltbe -foreI'mbreakingpro -mis -esshe'sbreakin'everylawsheused tolookgoodtomenow Ifind hersimplyirres -used tolookgood tomenow Ifindher
    标记:Intro TAB by JPGRVerse 1ChorusVerse 2ChorusBridgeChorusLead BreakVerse 3Chorus
    歌词:
    How  can  it  be  permissible
    She compromise my principle, yeah yeah
    That kind of love is mythical
    She's anything but typical
    She's a craze you'd endorse, she's a powerful force
    You're obliged to conform when there's no other course
    She used to look good to me, but now I find her
    Simply irresistible, Simply irresistible
    Her loving is so powerful, huh
    It's simply unavoidable
    The trend is irreversible
    The woman is invincible
    She's a natural law, and she leaves me in awe
    She deserves the applause, I surrender because
    Simply irresistible, Simply irresistible
    Simply irresistible (She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went)
    Simply irresistible (She's all mine, there's no other way to go)
    She's unavoidable, I'm backed against the wall |
    She gives me feelings like I never felt before |
    I'm breaking promises, she's breaking every law | DRUMS
    She used to look good to me, but now I find her |
    Simply irresistible . She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went
    Simply irresistible She's all mine, there's no other way to go
    GUITAR SOLO
    Her methods are inscrutable
    The proof is irrefutable, Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
    She's so completely kissable, huh
    Our lives are indivisible
    She's a craze you'd endorse, she's a powerful force
    You're obliged to conform when there's no other course
    FADE
  • 相关吉他谱
  • 小沛