dbazht
各位大神,谁能扒个吉他谱啊,谢谢 歌曲在   http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_73a6f8290101gw5z.html fifteen years come December we were so young, do you still remember when i fell in love with you and like an older brother would do I've been telling you things that don't go walking past midnight don't wear those sweaters if that fits so tight Unless you're alone here with me that's the way i always want it to be don't say goodnight you know i never wanna let you go don't say goodnight oh baby hold me close and don't say no one more hour, if we could you make me feel so good, say it's alright darling don't say goodnight your daddy said he disowned you he gets so nervous every time I’d phone you i tried to make him understand you were a woman and then, and i was your man I've been telling him things like i swear that I’ll always love her I'd break my back to keep a roof above her then he’d say it's time for you to go in oh baby I’d just want to kiss you again don't say goodnight you know i never wanna let you go don't say goodnight oh baby hold me close and don't say no one more hour, if we could you make me feel so good, say it's alright darling don't say goodnight one more hour, if we could you make me feel so good, say it's alright darling don't say goodnight just hold me tight don't say goodnight =============================以上是歌詞! E-mail :  dbazht@163.com
  • 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • 用户评论
    黄鹏鹏