• 标题:DuckTales

副标题:Theme

标签: 总谱

艺人:Bosson

制谱人:Oskar Waldemarsson

附注:
    The dist. guitar track is just a remake of the trombone 
    in case you wanna play it yourself.. Also it sounds a 
    little more powerfull with the guitar :)

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 180

注释:Just in case you wanna play in a rock band I remaked the tromboneto a dist. guitar :)
    标记:Vers 1ChorusMiddle playVers 2Chorus 2BridgeMiddleChorus 3Bridge 2Chorus 4Chorus 5Outro
    歌词:

Life is like a hu-rri-ca-a-ne Here in Duck-burg Race cars, las-ers, ae-ro-pla-an-es It's a duck-blur Might solve a my-ste-ry Or re-write hi-story-y Duck-Tales (oo-oh ooooh) Eve-ry day they're out there mak-ing Duck-Tales (oo-oh ooooh) Tales of dar-ing do bad and good Luck-Tales (oo-oh ooooh) When it seems they're hea-ding fo-r the Fin-al cur-tain Cool de-duc-tion ne-ver fa--ils That's for cer-tain The worst of me-sses Be-come succ-ess-e-es Duck-Tales (oo-oh ooooh) Eve-ry day they're out there mak-ing Duck-Tales (oo-oh ooooh) Tales of dar-ing do bad and good Luck-Tales D-D-D-Da-nger! Watch be-hind you There's a stra-nger out to find you What to do? Just grab on to some Duck-Tales o-oh o-ooooh o-oh o-oo-ooooh Duck-Tales (oo-oh ooooh) Eve-ry day they're out there mak-ing Duck-Tales (oo-oh ooooh) Tales of dar-ing do bad and good Luck-Tales D-D-D-Da-nger! Watch be-hind you There's a stra-nger out to find you What to do? Just grab on to some Duck-Tales (oo-oh ooooh) Eve-ry day they're out there mak-ing Duck-Tales (oo-oh ooooh) Tales of dar-ing do bad and good Luck-Tales (oo-oh ooooh) Eve-ry day they're out there mak-ing Duck-Tales (oo-oh ooooh) Tales of dar-ing do bad and good Luck-Tales (oo-oh ooooh) Not po-ny tales or co-tton tales, no Duck-Tales (oo-oh ooooh)

• 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • 炉心融解