选择音轨

• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Still Alive And Well

艺人:Johnny Winter

作词:R. Derringer

作曲:R. Derringer

节拍: ♩ = 92

注释:Did you ever take a look to see who'sleft around?Evry one I thought was cool is six feet groundtried to get me lots of times, and nowthey'recomin' after you.I got out and I'm here to sayBaby you can get out too.I'mstill a-live and well,I'mstill a-live and well,Ev'ry now and then I know it's kind ofhard to tell, but I'mstill a-live and well,still a-live and well,still alive and well.Ev'ry now and then I know it's kind ofhard to tell, but I'mstill alive and well.OwWhen I think about the past it onlyit only brings me downLet'smake love in the grass while the sunis shinning downItfeels so good your long blonde hair babywhen your way down low._____quake. soever one will know I'mstill a-live and well,I'mstill a-live and well,Ev'ry now and then I know it's kind ofhard to tell, but I'mstill a-live and well,still a-live and well,still alive and well.Ev'ry now and then I know it's kind ofhard to tell, but I'mstill alive and well.still a-live and well,I'mstill a-live and well,Ev'ry now and then I know it's kind ofhard to tell, but I'mstill a-live and well,still a-live and well,still alive and well.Ev'ry now and then I know it's kind ofhard to tell, but I'mstill alive and well.still a-live and well,still alive and well.I'm alive and well.I want to tell you ba___byI'm a-live and well,You know I don't mean maybeI'm a-live and well,Ooh____Oh, I'm a-live and well,I'mstill a-live and well,
    歌词:
    Did you ever look to see who is left around?
    When I think about the past it only brings me down

Everyone I thought was cool is six feet under ground
    Make love in the grass while the sun is shining down

They tried to get me lots of times and now they're
    It feels so good your long blond hair baby

Coming after you I got out and I'm here to say
    When you're down low make me shake make the whole earth quake

Baby you can get out to I'm Still alive and well
    So everyone will know

I'm still alive and well
    I'm still alive and well every now and then its kind of hard
    To tell I'm still alive and well