专辑:Technical Ecstasy

作词:Black Sabbath

作曲:Tony Iommi / Geezer Butlet / Bill Ward / Ozzy Osbourne

制谱人:All Instruments Transcribed By: Ashley Dalby

指示:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/AllJudasPriest

附注:
    It is imperative to follow the 5.2 notices located 
    throughout. The song is mostly accurate except for a 
    few tempo glitches during the last verse transition. 
    The synth was as close as I could get because I 
    could not find a GuitarPro intrument that could 
    duplicate it. Also some ofthe licks Iommi does during 
    the verses I did not add, because they are quite hard 
    to distinquish. The outro solo here is just a repeat of 
    the first until the very end, so I stuck with the basic of 
    it, which is why it might sound just a tad off at the 
    end. Some drums might need tinkering with, but I will 
    undoubtably update this tab after future views of it. It is 
    also imperative to keep the Master Reverb that you 
    see to your right where it is, as this makes it sound 
    best. This was checked for accuracy by playing along 
    with the real track song!

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 73

key:253

和弦:Eb Ab F7 Cm G7 Bb

注释:PLEASE Read The Score Information[5.2 Users: Lead II: Sawtooth][5.2 Users: Les Paul: British Stack Dist.- Distortion+][5.2 Users: Turn Volume Down For Solo Clarity][5.2 Users: Turn Volume Back Up For Clarity][5.2 Users: Turn Volume Down For Solo Clarity][5.2 Users: Les Paul: British Stack Dist. - Screamer Overdrive][5.2 Users: Les Paul: British Stack Dist. - Screamer Overdrive][5.2 Users: Finger: Jazz: Tones - Default][5.2 Users: Kit 0: Acoustic: Tones - Default][5.2 Users: SynthStrings I][5.2 Users: Fade Volume Out For All Instruments]
    标记:IntroVerse IChorus IVerse IIChorus IIBridge ISoloVerse IIIChorus IIIBride IIOutro Solo
    歌词:

I'm just a man _ and I am what I am _ yeah _ No bo dy will e ver change my ways I don't need mon ey and I don't need no lies _ yeah _ _ I on ly need to live for to day But I'd like to talk things ov er with you _ _ I want to hear the things that you say to day _ Al though you won't change me An _ y way. Oh, no way I wish you'd come and see me I'd like to hold _ you _ I want to see my mind all free You un der stand me, wo man you give me time _ yeah _ But I don't need _ no sym pa thy Still I won der what it's like to be loved _ _ In stead of hid ing in my self No bo dy will change me an _ y way, no, no way No bo dy's gon na change my world _ That's some thing too un real _ No bo dy will change _ the way _ I _ feel _ So lis ten to me now _ hear what I say _ yeah _ Please, give me time and may be love If there's a God up there, well I hope he helps _ me _ I need him now _ to set me free Cuz it may be that it's ov er for me _ _ If you don't hear the things that I say to day No bo dy will change me an _ y way, no, no way No bo dy's gon na change my world _ That's some thing too un real _ No bo dy will change _ the way _ I _ feel _

• 相关吉他谱
  • 吉他小懒