It is imperative to follow the 5.2 notices located 
    throughout. The lead licks and solo are 99% accurate 
    and only the last verse's lick is slightly off. There is 
    also a tempo problem between the transition of verse 
    2 and chorus segno 2. You can ticker with it as you 
    see it. It is also imperative to keep the Master Reverb 
    that you see to your right where it is, as this makes it 
    sound best.This was checked for accuracy by playing 
    along with the real track song. I hope it helps!

节拍: Moderately Fast ♩ = 165

key:7

注释:[5.2 Users: Les Paul: Legends - Zakk Time: Rhythm][5.2 Users: Les Paul: Legends - Zakk Time: Lead][5.2 Users: Les Paul: Legends - Zakk Time: Rhythm][5.2 Users: Les Paul: Legends - Zakk Time: Lead][5.2 Users: Les Paul: Legends - Zakk Time: Rhythm][5.2 Users: Les Paul: Legends - Eddie Got Me: Rhythm][5.2 Users: Bass: Pick: Jazz: Boosted][5.2 Users: Kit 0: Acoustic: Drum Tones: Default]Vocal Adlibs Here
    标记:IntroVerse I, II & IIIChorus IChorus IISolo ISolo IIChorus IIIOutro
    歌词:

Oh... Slip ping a way, just a heart beat from di sas ter Noth ing could make me stay, close your eyes and I'll be gone Turn _ the page, yeah, time to start a not her stor y Slip ping a way, slip ping a way, time to move a long No rea son to stay Oh, when I'm slip ping a way Take a Slip ping a way Slip ping a way No bo dy to pay Look out, 'cause I'm slip ping a way Slip ping a way Slip ping a way Got no bod y to pay And yer slip ping _ a _ way Slip ping a way Look at your self, you've been run ning in a cir cle Ro und and round you go, you're a start with out an end Start a new life, yeah, from the ci ty of the gyp sies Run ning a way, slip ping a way, right be hind the plow Rock ing the glass, I won't leave you my re flec tion A fu ture with out a past, no more road to take me back Come if you will, just don't ques tion my di rec tion Run ning a way, slip ping a way, we can find the sun

• 相关吉他谱
  • 吉他小懒