标签: 总谱

艺人:Metallica

专辑:Stranger Things: Soundtrack from the Netflix Series, Season 4

作词:James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, Cliff Burton & Kirk Hammett

作曲:James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, Cliff Burton & Kirk Hammett

制谱人:Kevin Ainge

附注:
    Kirk Hammett: "I used a Mesa-Boogie Mark 2C amp 
    and a black Randy Rhoads custom Jackson guitar. 
    For the four-bar fill at the beginning of the song, the 
    rest of the guys wanted something high and 
    screeching, but I came up with something a bit more 
    percussive and riff-like, a flatted fifth-type figure. I got 
    this real raunchy, over distorted sound which clashed 
    well with the tight rythm sound James had. James 
    played the first solo in that song, which is a great solo. 
    I worked on the next solo for a couple of days - getting 
    it tight was a real task for me. While recording the 
    track, my hand accidently pulled a string off the neck, 
    and it grounded on the neck pick-up, giving me 
    something like a high D. It sounded like I slid up to a 
    super high note that isn't even on the neck, so we left 
    it. For the next solo we used backwards guitar parts. 
    To get them I played a bunch of guitar parts that were 
    in the same key as the song and laid them down on 
    quarter-inch tape. Then we flipped the tape over and 
    edited it, so we had two or three minutes of backwards 
    guitar. We put it in the last verse of the song."

James Hetfield: "I think we wanted to write another 
    song like 'Creeping Death' - with open chords carried 
    by the vocals and a real catchy chorus. On 'Master of 
    Puppets' [album] we started getting into the longer, 
    more orchestrated songs. It was more of a challenge to 
    write a long song that didn't seem long. The riff for that 
    song was pretty messy - constantly moving it works 
    good live; people love to scream 'Master!' a couple of 
    times." (source: GuitarWorld issue of '91)

和弦:Em

注释:

Staccato, no P.M.slide pickTo achieve this sound, Kirk pulled his high e string off the neck and grounded it on theneck pickup, creating a "super high" D sounding note and used the whammy bar......to change pitchHeavy use of whamy barReversed track with delay

标记:IntroEnd Intro1st VersePre-ChorusPre-Chorus VerseChorusBridge2nd VersePre-ChorusPre-Chorus VerseChorusInterludeJames' SoloEnd James' SoloEnd interlude3rd VerseKirk's SoloEnd Kirk's SoloBridge4th VersePre-ChorusPre-Verse ChorusChorusOutro
    歌词:

End of pas-sion play, Crum-bl-ing a-way I'm your source of Self-des-truc-tion Veins that pump with fear, Suc king Dark est clear Lead-ing on your death's cons-truc-tion Taste me you will see More is all you need You' re dedi-cated to How i'm kill-ing you Come craw-ling fas-ter O-bey your mas-ter Your life burns fas-ter O-bey your Mas-ter Mas-ter Mas-ter of pup-pets i'm pulling your strings Twis-ting your mind and smashing your dreams Bli-ned by me, you can't see a thing Just call my name, 'cause i'll hear you scream Mas-ter Mas-ter Just call my name, 'cause i'll hear you scream Mas-ter Mas-ter Nee-dle-work the way, Ne-ver you be-tray Life of death be-com-ing clear-er Pain mo-no-po-ly, Ri-tual mi-se-ry Chop your break-fast on a mir-ror Taste me you will see More is all you need You' re dedi-cated to How i'm kill-ing you Come craw-ling fas-ter O-bey your mas-ter Your life burns fas-ter O-bey your Mas-ter Mas-ter Mas-ter of pup-pets i'm pulling your strings Twis-ting your mind and smashing your dreams Bli-ned by me, you can't see a thing Just call my name, 'cause i'll hear you scream Mas-ter Mas-ter Just call my name, 'cause i'll hear you scream Mas-ter Mas-ter Mas-ter Mas-ter Mas-ter Mas-ter Mas-ter Mas-ter, Mas-ter, where's the dreams that i've been af-ter? Mas-ter, Mas-ter, you pro-mise only lies Laugh-ter, Laugh-ter, all i hear and see is laughter Laugh-ter, Laugh-ter, Laugh ing at my cries Speak to me... Hell is worth all that, natu-ral ha-bi-tat Just a rhyme with-out a rea-son Never-end-ing ma-ze Drift on number-ed days Now your life is out of sea-son I will oc-cu-py I will help you die I will run through you Now I rule you too Come craw-ling fas-ter O-bey your mas-ter Your life burns fas-ter O-bey your Mas-ter Mas-ter Mas-ter of pup-pets i'm pulling your strings Twis-ting your mind and smashing your dreams Bli-ned by me, you can't see a thing Just call my name, 'cause i'll hear you scream Mas-ter Mas-ter Just call my name, 'cause i'll hear you scream Mas-ter Mas-ter

• 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • 糖果爱摇滚
    Metallica - Master Of Puppets