• 标题:Heartless

艺人:The Main Event

专辑:Built From Scratch

作词:The Main Event

作曲:The Main Event

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 178

标记:Verse 1ChorusIntroVerse 2ChorusIntroBridgeSolo ???Breakdown
    歌词:

[verse one] I can feel this goi-ng one way I can feel it tak-ing ov-er me re-vol-ut-ions form-ing in my mind when it starts to-day I cant be-lieve that you could think that i could ev-er do this on my own I'm in-formed the gates are op-en and I am on my way [chorus] when the har-lots fall as-leep we're stood stand-ing in the dark fight-ing for some-thing re-al when the tune beg-ins to fade drive run-ning through my veins fight-ing for some-thing re-al [verse two] theres noth-ing I would ev-er do to change theres noth-ing I could take just for my self sick and tired of being the one to fall when I'm so damn strong this is the birth of some-thing new a gift that I have nev-er seen I'm in-formed the gates are op-en and i am on my way [chorus] when the har-lots fall as-leep we're stood stand-ing in the dark fight-ing for some-thing re-al when the tune beg-ins to fade drive run-ning through my veins fight-ing for some-thing re-al [bridge] all you want is do you have the drive to sand up do you have the drive to make a name you want is pres-sure's on the time is run-ning what will you do with your one chance to break what will you do with your one chance to break what will you do with your one chance yeah all you want is woah [chorus] when the har-lots fall as-leep we're stood stand-ing in the dark fight-ing for some-thing re-al when the tune beg-ins to fade drive run-ning through my veins fight-ing for some-thing re-al when the har-lots fall as-leep we're stood stand-ing in the dark fight-ing for some-thing re-al when the tune beg-ins to fade drive run-ning through my veins fight-ing for some-thing re -al (when the har-lots fall as-leep we're stood stand-ing in the dark fight-ing for some-thing re-al when the tune beg-ins to fade drive run-ning through my veins fight-ing for some-thing re-al) (when the har-lots fall as-leep we're stood stand-ing in the dark fight-ing for some-thing re-al when the tune beg-ins to fade drive run-ning through my veins fight-ing for some-thing re-al) (all you want is _____ _____ _____ _____ _____) (all you want is _____ _____ _____ _____ _____) (all you want is woah) when the tune beg-ins to fade drive run-ning through my veins fight-ing for some-thing re-al) when the har-lots fall as-leep in the dark fight-ing for some-thing re-al ___ (woah ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ yeah) drive run-ning through my veins (woah ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____) (1, 2, 3, 4)

希希卡