• 歌词
  • 标题:Tonight, Yours Truly.

艺人:Static

专辑:Static

作词:Static

作曲:Static

制谱人:Static The Band

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 100

注释:I'm sorrybut you had to knowthat whenever I see youI still feel your glowI don't want you hurtDon't want you to cry...I just want you to realiseThat I can't let you go...Icansleep ea--si-lyto-nightI can turn out the lightknowing everything will be alrightwith you in my sightTonightwe're goin down the linewe're takin' our timeto-nightyourstru-lyYou're the girl with the amazinghair, one glance and I will stop andstare, you got me caught in yourhand, I wish that you could understandunderstandunderstandIcansleep ea--si-lyto-nightI can turn out the lightknowing everything will be alrightwith you in my sightTonightwe're goin down the linewe're takin' our timetonightyourstru-lyKeep doing what you do to memeI'd never trade this fee--lingpeople try and put usdown, it's just cos they don't understand...understandunderstandIcansleep ea--si-lyto-nightI can turn out the lightknowing everything will be alrightwith you in my sightTonightwe're goin down the linewe're takin' our timeto-nightyourstru-lyTonighttonightThe linethe lineour timeour timeOur timetonightyourstrulyTonighttonightThe linethe lineour timeour timetonightyourstrulyTonighttonightThe linethe lineour timeour timetonightyourstruly
    标记:IntroVerse 1Chorus 1Verse 2Chorus 2Verse 3Chorus 3Outro
  • 相关吉他谱
  • 不只是木头