• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Blink Of An Eye

艺人:Static

专辑:Static

作词:Static

作曲:Static

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 120

注释:YouLieddisguisedpulled the woolover my eyesTrained assassinKnife was in my back againContradictnothing you said ever meant a thingDeceitdecievedhow could I ever believe?Wouldn't botherme in the slightestif I never saw you againNot one more conversationNo more means of communicationTake your filth and leave me beCause you're my past, you're my historyI don't want your kind near medon't want to wear your crown ofThorns!Thorns!Thorns!Thorns!Thorns!Thorns!Thorns!Thorns!Blink of an eye!Blink of an eye!YouLieddisguisedpulled the woolover my eyesTrained assassinKnife was in my back againContradictnothing you said ever meant a thingDeceitdecievedhow could I ever believe?Now it's alright to contradictOne minute it's finethe next I'm out of line?Now you're gone and I'm OK.Rememeber when you called me?2 AMI was asleepDeep inside my senseless dreamAcrying wreck on the other sidedon't know why I took you backyou make meSick!Sick!Sick!Sick!Sick!Sick!Sick!Sick!Blink of an eye!Blink of an eye!YouLieddisguisedpulled the woolover my eyesTrained assassinKnife was in my back againContradictnothing you said ever meant a thingDeceitdecievedhow could I ever believe?Wouldn't botherme in the slightestif I never saw you againTake your filth and leave me beCause you're my past, you are gone, you are historPitch shift 1 octavePitch shift 1 octave
  • 相关吉他谱
  • 不只是木头