艺人:Still Woozy (ft. ODIE)

专辑:Sun and Surf

制谱人:Blazovski

注释:

EBm7F#mDmaj7AGF#mBm9Amaj7Bm7Amaj7/D

标记:[A]Intro[B]Verse 1[C]Chorus 1[D]Intermezzo[E]Bridge[B]Verse 2[C]Chorus 2
    歌曲: Lucy
    歌词:

Are you for the whole last week? Ha-ven't I been cus-sing and yel-ling in your sleep? I think you're through What the hell you watch-ing boo? Is there some-thing su-per-na-tu-ral fuck-ing with you? Well I know that it's on-ly time But let me see what's on your mind I could see what's on your mind What's on your mind? Why are you so damn cool? Make a fool of me, I won't die. Why? What's on your mind? what's on your mind? Safe is your heart, lo-ver. You know we should start blank and we all are, we are Safe if your heart, lo-ver. You know we should start blank and we all are, we are She could paint the sky like a pho-to, yeah And ba-by we should ne-ver know it If we don't, if we won't try We could live a life full of co-lour If you won't Let me know We'll es-cape the pi-geon hole. It's our worst so go girl let's get it all. Well I know that it's on-ly time But let me see what's on your mind I could see what's on your mind What's on your mind? Why are you so damn cool? Make a fool of me, I won't die Why? What's on your mind? What's on your mind? Oo-ooh Oo-ooh Oo-ooh Oo-ooh Oo-ooh Oo-ooh

• 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • panjin0928