艺人:The Outlaws

专辑:Hurry Sundown

作词:Billy Jones

作曲:Billy Jones

制谱人:Duane Baldwin

节拍: Bright Rock ♩ = 74

key:255

歌词:

Af-ter tak-in' near-ly ev-ery sha-dy l-a-dy home I got an itc-hy feel-in' un-der my skin so I grabbed my rags and packed my b-a-gs and got back on the road a-gain to look for par-a-dise I need-ed su-gar and spice I rea-lly need-ed a hol-i-day My main con-cern was which di-rec-tion to turn I was look-in' for-ward t-o the treat there's no par-a-llel, it's stran-ger than hell to pull the rug from un-der my fe-et I've been lov-in' ev-ery-thing in sight still this time I knew the feel-in' was ri-gh-t 'cause I wan-ted ev-ery-day to be a hol-i-day when it's in par-a-di-se well, love's a hol-i-day when it's a su-gar and spice It's sweet as a sto-len kiss it's strange in its own spe-cial way Love, love, love's a hol-i-day Now it don't seem strange that the more I change the more the feel-in' in-spires un-der-stan-ding's what a man pro-te-cts love's what his poor so-ul de-sir-es I've been lov-in' eve-ry-thing in sight Now this time I know the feel-ing-'s ri-gh-t 'Cause I know that eve-ry-day can be a hol-i-day when you're in par-a-di-se well, love's a hol-i-day and it's a-su-gar and spice well, love's a hol-i-day when you're in par-ad-i-se well, love's a hol-i-day when it's a-su-gar and spice and all things nice

• 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • Jeanhjy