艺人:The Outlaws

专辑:Best of The Outlaws: Green Grass and High Tides

作词:Henry Paul and Monte Yoho

作曲:Henry Paul and Monte Yoho

制谱人:Duane Baldwin

节拍: Moderately Fast ♩ = 140

key:2

歌词:

Some will lose their nerve to-night o-thers lo-se their lives a flash of fire in the fight a cold look in my eyes pass-ing judge-ment in the street where jus-tice is re-vealed I deal with dark-ness ruth-less-ly I love the way it feels Hear the roar-ing of the gun dead be-fore the fear gun-smoke on the set-ting sun you know the end is near There's a sha-dow on my life that's cold-er than the night a chill-ing si-lence i-n the air to fuel this dream of light danc-ing mad-ly from the bar room where whis-key blinds my eyes La-dy luck is lone-ly now Her streak has been de-nied Hear the roar-ing of the gun dead be-fore the fear gun-smoke on the set-ting sun you know the end is near I can hear the pain-ful cry that lets me kn-ow you're there you're try-in' hard to stop me when you know I just don't care a-not-her mo-ment on your own a life shot full of holes blan-ket moves to close you in to calm your rest-less soul But cha hear the roar-ing of the gun dead be-fore the fear gun-smoke on the set-ting sun you know the end is near know the end is near

• 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • Jeanhjy