专辑:Playin' To Win / Ghost Riders

作词:Freddie Salem

作曲:Freddie Salem

制谱人:Duane Baldwin

节拍: Fast Rock ♩ = 165

key:1

歌曲: Devil's Road
    歌词:

Good-by-ye swe-et wor-ld Leave you on your own Going to cross the bo-o-or-der See you when I'm home I'm check-ing all my en-gines Gon-na tune-em u-up just right To-night I'll be run-nin' hard The De-vil's Road to-night It's so hard to find I'll find the re-a-son to love you one more time fly-in' in-to the dark-ness find the morn-ing light won't be home to-night going down the Devil's Road and He's not too far be-hind carry-ing such a hea-vy load and it's bring-ing down my mind Oh, when I look in-to those eyes Oh, seems like ma-gic in the sky No, it's like I'm go-ing down that old ro-ad one more ti-me Ooww go-ing down the De-vil's Road is right for me terror-ified, a place to hide cause He'll ne-ver set you free Oh, when I fly in-to the night Oh, trying to catch the morn-ing light No trying to run down that old ro-ad one more tim-im-me Going down that road Going down that ro-ad Going down that road Going down that ro-ad Going down that road Going down that ro-ad Going down that road Going down that ro-ad

• 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • Jeanhjy