• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Laughter

艺人:AcousticBrony & MandoPony

专辑:Elements of Harmony

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 180

和弦:D# Fm G# A#

歌词:

In the rain or in the dark, I will ne-ver lose the spark That keeps me go-ing when I'm low E- very-bo-dy asked me how I get by when I get down It's ea-sy to get thru the dark-ness Once you know! I can show you the way To have a bright- er day! It on- ly takes a smile To make it all worth while! We can con- quer our fears! Laugh un-til hap-py tears! Fall to the gro- o-ound! If you're lost and a- fraid, All the good times will fade! Just fol-low the so- o-ound! Fol- low the sound of Laugh- ter! Pul-ling through, stan- ding tall, We can rise a-bove them all! With our friends by our side! Face the dan-ger with a grin! Cuz there's no bat-tle we can't win! And we will ne-ver fall, ne-ver di-vi- ide! We will find the way To face a-no- ther day! It on- ly takes one smile To make it all worth while! We can con- quer our fears! Laugh un-til hap-py tears! Fall to the gro- o-ound! If you're lost and a- fraid, All the good times will fade! Just fol-low the so-o-ound! Fol- low the sound of Laugh- ter! Oh, Laugh- ter! When you look in-side, you'll find the ans-wer Co-ming from the heart, you can't go wrong Do it with a smile and you'll find Laugh-ter Find your me-lo-dy and sing! (sing) (sing) (sing) YEEAAHH..... OH, WHOOAAA.... We can con- quer our fears! Laugh un-til hap-py tears! Fall to the gro- o-ound! If you're lost and a- fraid, All the good times will fade! If we fol-low the so- o-ound! Fol- low the sound of Laugh- ter! Oh, Laugh-ter!

• 相关吉他谱
  • 完美的淘汰J