上百G吉他资源,免费拥有!

播放

选择音轨

• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:The Edge

艺人:Final Hour

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 120

标记:IntroVerse 1Pre-ChorusChorusRe-IntroVerse 2Pre-ChorusChorusChorus RepeatBass SoloGuitar SoloDrum ChorusChoursFonal ChorusOutro
    歌词:

I heard you miss him again -. You just an image - inside - his mind. - I'd follow - You off the Earth. And we'd jump right off the edge. Direct - me. I'll follow - you.And we'd jump right off the edge. Don't say, that you're doing - just fine. I tried to give you my everything. - - - I'd follow - you off the Earth. And we'd jump right off the edge. Direct - me. I'll follow - you. And we'd jump right off the edge. I'd follow - You off the Earth. And we'd jump right off the edge. Direct - me. I'll follow - you. And we'd jump right off the edge. I'd follow - you off the Earth. And we'd jump right off the edge. Direct - me. I'll follow - you. And we'd jump right off the edge. I'd follow - You off the Earth. And we'd jump right off the edge. Direct - me. I'll follow - you. And we'd jump right off the edge. I'd follow - You off the Earth. And we'd jump right off the edge. Direct - me. I'll follow - you. And we'd jump right off the edge. And we'd jump right off the edge. And we'd jump right off the edge.

• 相关吉他谱
  • yanyislaji