选择音轨

• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Real Talk

艺人:Final Hour

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 120

标记:Verse 1Pre-ChorusChorusRe-IntroVerse 2Pre-ChorusChorusBridgeChorusOutro
    歌词:

Tell me what you think is brave, when you can't go liv ing a no ther day. face ing life with o pen scars. Can't you see you're push ing to damn hard. We can si ng this song to eve ry one. And we can sing with them. We're the ones stand ing by when you've fal len down. And we're the ones who crawl. We're the ones stand ing by when you've fal len down. We're the ones who crawl. Stuck in dirt and sin king fast. Wai ting for the me mor ries to last. Thin king back on be ing young. Back bef ore, this mon ster i've be come. We can si ng this song to eve ry one. And we can sing with them. We're the ones stand ing by when you've fal len down. And we're the ones who crawl. We're the ones stand ing by when you've fal len down. We're the ones who crawl. We're the ones stand ing by when you've fal len down. And we're the ones who crawl. We're the ones stand ing by when you've fal len down. We're the ones who crawl. We're the ones stand ing by when you've fal len down. We're the ones stand ing by when you've fal len down. We're the ones who crawl.

• 相关吉他谱
  • yanyislaji