选择音轨

• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Here Again

艺人:Final Hour

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 154

标记:IntroVerse 1BreakPre-ChorusChorusGuitar SoloBreakVerse 3ChorusOutro
    歌词:

Well, I was there on the day you died. I saw the look of fear in my fa ther eyes. I did n't know what was hap pen ing, as he did his best - not to let me cry. The ci ty lights had just turned on, like a bur ning fi re to lead you on. But we kept go ing with things to do. And i ig nored the last night i could with you. So how can I turn back time, to the night we lost you. And i'd ne ver let you leave until i said I loved you. I'd tell you all the things I can't, and all the things i could. I'd say good bye, just like I should. I woudl just list en to your voice and hear the things you said, I'd hold you close if you were here a gain. I was there on the day you died. I saw the look of fear in my fa ther eyes. I did n't know what was hap pen ing, if only i could go back and fix that night. I'd tell you all the things I can't, and all the things i could. I'd say good bye, just like I should. I woudl just list en to your voice and hear the things you said, I'd hold you close if you were here a gain. if you were here a gain. if you were here a gain.

• 相关吉他谱
  • yanyislaji