立即打开
播放

选择音轨

• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Even When You Say Goodbye

艺人:Final Hour

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 139

标记:IntroVerse 1Pre-ChorusChorusPost ChorusVerse 2Pre-ChorusChorusChorus RepeatBreakdownPre-Chorus
    歌词:

I re mem ber where we sat on this six teen ho ur drive. To the place where we could go and we could ne ver die. But we've lost our way and we've lost our selves. And you have no i dea how much I hate my self. Well I've messed it up a gain, and I've ru ined things for you. But I won't let this die or fall a way ev an when you say good bye. I re mem ber when you laughed at the dumb est joke I told, and we used to hold each oth er close to warm the othe rs cold. But you've gone a way and i'm to young to feel this old, and when I see you with him well I've ne ver felt so a lone. I've messed it up a gain, and I've ru ined things for you. But I won't let this die or fall a way ev an when you say good bye. Well I've messed it up a gain, and I've ru ined things for you. But I won't let this die or fall a way ev an when you say good bye. But we've lost our way and we've lost our selves. And you have no i dea how much I hate my self. But we've lost our way and we've lost our selves. And you have no i dea how much I hate my self.

• 相关吉他谱
  • yanyislaji