• 标题:Dimeech

副标题:So Perfect

艺人:from 'So Perfect' (2008)

专辑:Dimeech

制谱人:All Guitars: Capo I

标记:IntroVerse 1Chorus 1InterludeVerse 2Chorus 2BridgeChorus 3Chorus 4Outro
    歌曲: So Perfect
    歌词:

1.There's noth-ing left for me here, there's noth-ing left for you to see she cries, I am so worth-less told you so has sunk in so + deep, what do you want me to say + + + + is it not en-ough for you? + 1.Well I guess I should-'ve list-end, ev'-ry time you tried to tell me it was-n't for me, you said it was wrong, so you wash your hands of this, 'cause you knew all a-long, so you clean your hands of me, you're so + per-fe-+ ct. 2.Fight-ing a war for no rea-son just to prove you wrong, I diff-er drag the wa-ters I'm in too deep and you won't help me, now the wa-ter's out and I'm free, the wa-ter's out and I'm free + + + + + + + 2.Well I guess I should-'ve list-end, ev'-ry time you tried to tell me it was-n't for me, you said it was wrong, so you wash your hands of this, 'cause you knew all a-long, so you clean your hands of me, you're so + per-fe-+ ct. Now I guess I + should have kno-wn, I guess I was in + a dream, + I thought for so long + this is what I wan- + ted to see, could-n't see a damn thing be-fore me, Yeah! + + 3.Well I guess I should-'ve list-end, ev'-ry time you tried to tell me it was-n't for me, you said it was wrong, so you wash your hands of this, 'cause you knew all a-long, so you clean your hands of me, you're so + per-fe-+ ct. 4.Well I guess I should-'ve list-end, ev'-ry time you tried to tell me it was-n't for me, you said it was wrong, so you wash your hands of this, 'cause you knew all a-long, so you clean your hands of me, you're so + per-fe-+ ct. you're so + per-fe-+ ct. you're so + per-fe-+ ct. you're so + per-fe-+ ct. you're so + per-fe-+ ct.

想说一句我不好