艺人:Zaenal Arifin

专辑:If U like this song please contact me in zass_ser@yahoo.com

作曲:Zaenal Arifin

指示:If U like this song please contact me in zass_ser@yahoo.com

附注:
    If U like this song please contact me in
    zass_ser@yahoo.com

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 140

注释:in this time iscorrect moment where youstart it oryou can give justyour abilty for mebecauseme alwaysmake a lot of big changein your lifeis very uglydon't worryhere and nowyou should beable to believe what isayfor the kindliness of yoursi saycome on herecome to meand i ask don't go every wheredon't worry about itwhat have been happenedand why you ask around to medon't disappoint mebut in a momentyou will understand allthat have given to youwe are equalwe independenceour soulwill beflown high and free floatto wide spacealwayslisten my hymnin moment youwill goto disappear and cryfor your lifehere and nowyou should beable to believe what isayfor the kindliness of yoursi saycome on herecome to meand i ask don't go every wheredon't worry about itwhat have been happenedand why you ask around to medon't disappoint mebut in a momentyou will understand allthat have given to youwe are equalwe independenceour soulwill beflown high and free floatto wide spacealwayslisten my hymnin moment youwill goto disappear and cryfor your lifedo not you have keep the wordslost timein your lifedo not you have keep the wordslost timein your lifedo not you have keep the wordslost timein your lifedo not you have keep the wordslost timein your lifewe are equalwe independenceour soulwill beflown high and free floatto wide spacealwayslisten my hymnin moment youwill goto disappear and cryfor your life
  • 相关吉他谱
  • 淡淡的懂得