• 标题:Alison

艺人:Whitmore

专辑:Moon Ska Punk City

制谱人:Raimi (raysetsfire)

附注:
    I'm not sure about a few parts but there has to be 
    some tabs by Whitmore here!

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 115

标记:IntroVersePre-ChorusChorusBridgeVerse 2Pre-ChorusChorusBridgeBreakdownChorus
    歌曲: Alison
    歌词:

Think a-bout you e-very now and then, then I get so a-lone a-gain, all I know is A-li-son is gone... And you know I'll ne-ver cheat on you, come back and I'll show you soon, think a-bout the way things used to be! I can't take a-ny-more what is my love for? A-li-son, I wan-na talk to you A-li-son, I'll be for-e-ver blue A -li-son A -li-son Now you're gone and friends is cool, think a-bout the shit I've put you through, don't you know I'm glad that it's the end... I was a-lone when she came a-long, a brand new girl and a brand new song, just to let you know that things are gone... I can't take a-ny-more what the fuck is my love for A-li-son, I wan-na talk to you A-li-son, I'll be for-e-ver blue A -li-son A -li-son Time has past and things have changed, but I think you've stayed the same. Time has past and I'm al-right come check out this new girl-friend of mine Don't wan-na talk a-bout this Don't wan-na talk a-bout it Don't wan-na talk a-bout this No, no! A-li-son, I wan-na talk to you A-li-son, I'll be for-e-ver blue A-li-son, don't wan-na talk to you A-li-son I'll al-ways cheat on you, FUCK YOU!

• 相关吉他谱
  • 叶子维多利亚