• 歌词
  • 标题:Will You Ever Learn

艺人:Typecast

专辑:Rock In Asia

制谱人:E. Miciano

附注:
    v1.0 Crude
    v1.1 Revised rhythm and bass, improved pans, 
    changed the tempo. Guitar rhythm not 100% sure. 
    v.1.2 Revised Rhythm and Drums, still not on its 100%

节拍: Moderately Slow Rock ♩ = 83

歌词:

So what's the point in all of this When you will ne-ver change The days have passed The wea-ther's changed Should I be sor-ry Could I be sor-ry I did it all, all for you Ho-ping you would see Your eyes are dull Your hands are clenched Are we rea-dy Are we rea-dy But you You think a-bout your-self On-ly but your-self But what a-bout Un-lone-ly nights Ro-man-tic mo-ments The love, the love What a-bout them Throw it all a-way You know me well You know it's wrong But what is it you feel You hide be-hind those per-fect smiles It won't fool me Cause you al-rea-dy did I did it all, all for you Ho-ping you could see Your eyes are dull Your hands are clenched Are we rea-dy Are we rea-dy But you You think a-bout your-self On-ly but your-self But what a-bout Un-lone-ly nights Ro-man-tic mo-ments The love, the love What a-bout them Throw it all a-way The per-fect dates The swee-test kis-ses The love, the love What a-bout them Throw it all a-wa-y So what's the point in all of this When you will ne-ver change The days have passed The wea-ther's changed Should I be sor-ry Should I be sor-ry

• 相关吉他谱
  • 最爱酱香小排骨