作曲:Rob Halford

制谱人:George Brindeiro/Leo Freire

指示:http://www.suddenrush.cjb.net/

附注:
    comments and corrections at 
    skatanic_slug@hotmail.com or 
    leonardo_800@hotmail.com

more cool tabs at sudden rush 
    and weird things for weird people (by jarj)

lyrics are there in its part of the info

节拍: ♩ = 120

注释:let some feedback
    标记:IntroVersePre-ChorusChorusVerse 2Pre-ChorusChorusBridgeSoloVerse 3ChorusOutro
    歌词:

Prisoner Of Your Eyes When I saw your face I Became a prisoner of your eyes And I would do most anything To stay and be with you. How did we go wrong? I can't believe it's over Tell me why it's happening? Who threw it all away? Don't you hear me crying? Take me in your arms again Don't you hear me crying? Take me in your arms again Bring back what I'm living for You're all I'm thinking of Take me home to paradise Give me back your love No one takes the blame You and I have wondered We gave all we could to this It's time to face the truth Now we realize All we had is over Comes an end to everything There's nothing left to give Don't you hear me crying? Take me in your arms again Don't you hear me crying? Take me in your arms again Bring back what I'm living for You're all I'm thinking of Take me home to paradise Give me back your love Bring back what I'm living for You're all I'm thinking of Take me home to paradise Give me back your love Stop the heartache We can try and start again End the heart break A little time - will help to ease the pain I still see your face When I close my eyes If I opened up again Would you still be here? Don't you hear me crying? Take me in your arms again Don't you hear me crying? Take me in your arms again Bring back what I'm living for You're all I'm thinking of Take me home to paradise Give me back your love Bring back what I'm living for You're all I'm thinking of Take me home to paradise Give me back your love

• 相关吉他谱
  • 逝影游离