播放

选择音轨

• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Rebels Let's Go

副标题:(吉他社www.jitashe.net)

艺人:Olivia Olson

歌词:

We don't al-ways have a cause for a cel-a-bra-tion. No we don't al-ways have a rea-son to smile. We've been knocked o-ver, stepped on, straight up o-pressed. Our re-solve and en-dur-ance have been put to the test. We've been un-der thummed, un-der-ground and un-der ar-rest. and we have-nt seen the sun for a while. But the ta-bles have turned. The mo-men-tum has shift-ed. Can't you feel the change in the air? A new hope has re-turned. Our spir-its are lif-ted. Go tell ev-ery-bo-dy ev-ery-where. Time to cel-e-brate. Re-bel please, I think you ought to know. If you've been wait-ing for a chance to par- ty then re-bels let's go. Re-bels let's go. All the wook-ies in the house go GRRR. They count-ed us down and they count-ed us out. Our de-feat was just a mat-ter of course, but now I think they know that we're not mess-ing a-bout. Tell ev-ery-one we're back in full force. Time to cel-e-brate. Re-bel please, I think you ought to know. If you've been wait-ing for a chance to par- ty then re-bels let's go. Time to cel-e-brate and wreck the sta-tus quo. If you've ben wait-ing for a chance to par- ty then re-bels let's go. Re-bels let's go. Re-bels let's go, yeah. Re-bels let's go. Re-bels let's go.

• 相关吉他谱
  • 羊羊杨