选择音轨

• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Wacky Misadventures Of The Passenger

标签: 总谱

艺人:Prince Daddy & The Hyena

专辑:Cosmic Thrill Seekers

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 175

注释:Ineedyouto knowthatre-gardlesshow I showitI think about you all the time andwish youwerehowI'mspendingtimethere's so much to amo--menthardnottogetdis--tractedneverjustgoforaride'cause Idon't knowhowtodriveImissthe daysIcouldbreatheandoutthewin--dowseethismove-mentmakesmecarsickwalemeupwho'sthee--vilmaster--mindrespon--sibleforallbehindallthisThiswhole bigmessmybestfriendDommovedawayfrom meto theoppositesideof thecountrynowit feelslikeancienthis--torynow I'mal--waystiredWish Iwasfakin'sickinaracecarbedallIhad tostressaboutwhatphysedprobably makin'useofmythumbs insteadpushingscarythoughts straight out of myheadandjustfor adayhave itallgoawayknowthatre--gardlesshow IshowitIthink about youallthetimeandwishyou were how I'm spendingminethere's so muchtoamomentandnottogetdis-tra--ctedyou knew me chillinbackseatbestmaybe lookin' likei'mall out ofbreathmove towardsthecor--nersto--onepast few year's beensomerough onesforsuretryna make my way back downtoEarthbut nowi'msofaroutit's lateandcoldand I missmymumfrommy feetto groundit's a longwaydownhowdo youaskquestionslikedo you evermissmeatnight ?orhowyou're smi--lingnowit wasjustanothershot thatyoumissedGettin' laughed at byanan--gelwhoditchedyou forami--norchordI'vesaiditbeforeandI'llsayitagainI'm boredIneedsupportIknowitfeltlikegettinghighforthefirstcoupletimesthemorethetimegoesbyitscarestheshitoutofmeifyouwerehereIknow you'dcomment on thestarsand how they'renotthisclearfrom whereyou typicallyarebutIstillhopeyouknownomatter whereyougoevenif they don'tshowyou'reneverreallyalonemybestfriendDommovedawayfrom meto theoppositesideofthecountrynow itfeelslikeancienthis--tory
    标记:I need you to know thatNever just go, for a ride..This movement makes me carsick..Who's the evil mastermindMy best friend DomFaking sick in a race car bedAnd just for a daypontKnow thatpont 2slowing downslow riffyou knew me chillin'It's late and coldslow riffhow do you ask questions likeoutro
  • 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子