选择音轨

• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Aerial Boundaries

艺人:Michael Hedges

专辑:Aerial Boundaries

制谱人:Mark Grover

附注:
    Let me start by saying that the ultimate version of this tab was done by John Stropes with direct collaboration from Michael Hedges himself. It's written with painstaking detail and is, by itself, worth the price of the entire book in which it's contained (Rhythm Sonority Silence). You should absolutely buy it. This transcription was only created for me to use as something that captured everything on a single tablature staff and managed to best approximate the string stopping without the use of the "red lines" method that Stropes used. It is less detailed but still useful. 

Aerial Boundaries is the title track from Michael's sophomore album. The opening measures represent a rhythm he borrowed from hearing a dumbek player performing for a belly dancer. From that rhythm the rest of the piece was developed based on inspiration derived from the Norther California sky in the middle of the summer. The intention was to write a minimalistic piece for solo guitar in the style of Steve Reich or Phillip Glass. To Michael's knowledge this had never been done before.
    注释:

Tuning: C2 C3 D3 G3 A3 D4P.M. = Palm Mute; However, each sting muted individually with the fingertips of the picking hand as opposed to the palm.*Beginning here, I've added a 4th voice to represent the picking hand thumb. I've placed it in this staff to keep the right hand staff from becoming too cluttered.*Beginning here, I've added a 4th voice to represent the picking hand thumb. I've placed it in this staff to keep the right hand staff from becoming too cluttered.*Thumb voice returns to picking hand.

标记:[A][B][C][D][E][F]
  • 相关吉他谱
  • Tiramisuhw