播放

选择音轨

• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Water Rings

标签: 总谱

艺人:Folk Metal Jacket

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 155

注释:(eco)ghttttNO SCREAMSI SCREAMno screamBARBI SECONDA VOCE(eco)[PER LE PAROLE VEDI TRACCIA SCREAM][PER LE PAROLE VEDI TRACCIA SCREAM][PER LE PAROLE VEDI TRACCIA SCREAM]BARBI SECONDA VOCEfire, burn, explosionstrategicoeh?
    标记:Riff A1Riff B1Riff A2Riff B2BreakChorus 1Barbi in love5/8 Il decollo della libellulaBanjo SoloViolin SoloChorus 2Outro
    歌词:

Be-tween two skies the dra-gon fly feels the wind blows be-tween life and death the dra gon's breath o-men of a down-fa-lling stars burn fast, like me-mo-ries at the end of a sea-son A new born life is here let the wind lead your wings Mo-cking breeze, my dream at worst you'll be wa-ter rings Blown a way strong the wind Black clouds be-yond which there's no way to see Deaf-e-ning thun-ders storm will be Wait for the flow and take flight A new born life is here let the wind lead your wings Mo-cking breeze, my dream at worst you'll be wa-ter rings Fly high wi-thout fear let the wind lead your wings Fly high wi-thout fe-ar at worst you'll be wa-ter rings [It was late that night the silence of the lake screamed at the moonlight and looking to the water I didn't recognize myself]

• 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • loveguita