• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Enjoy The Tavern

标签: 总谱

艺人:Folk Metal Jacket

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 90

key:250

和弦:D#- C# G# B A# F F#

注释:... Man ManPIANISSIMO PIANERRIMOdinghasdoneitstimethebeastun-lea-shedattheendoftidesthatcrossedthebreedofminedark-nesspre-vailedona-shesthatoncefloatedinmymindmountainspouringouttoyourlakeinsidewhichthethefifilightsrefliessurroundedbythebur-ningstarsmyeyesburnclosethemtightandblowin-todustyre-callsofadarkwindysummerwhenallmymiserieshavecomeintolightsweetsoundofpipesScattersintothenightovertightworldsthatfarandthere'snowaytogobackfi-refliessorroundedbytheburningstarlightre-callsofadarkwindysummerwhenallmymiserieshavecomeintolightsweetsoundofpipesScattersintothenightovertightworldsthatfarandthere'snowaytogobackdustyre-callsofadarkwindysummerwhenallmymiserieshavecomeintolightsweetsoundofpipesScattersintothenightovertightworldsthatfarandthere'snowaytogo-oobackstarlightre-callsofadarkwindysummerwhenallmymiserieshavecomeintolightsweetsoundofpipesScattersintothenightovertightworldsthatfarandthere'snowaytogo-oobackbackmyeyesburnclosethemtightandblowin-tomyeyesburnclosethemtightandblowin-toBC#sus9D#-F-C#miseriesBC#sus9D#-F-C#miseriesBC#sus9D#-F-C#BC#sus9D#-F-C#
    标记:IntroPolkaStrofa 1Pre-chorus 1Chorus 1Strofa 2Pre-chorus 2Chorus 2BreakChorus 3Stacco MaidenCrescendoassolo chitarraChorus 4
    歌词:

Hi-ding has done its time the beast un-lea-shed at the end of tides that crossed the breed of mine de-light Da-rkness pre-vailed on the a-shes that once floa-ted in my heart sweet blade sli-cing my run-ning mind Be-yond re-birth my ra-ging love one se-cond fro-zen one se-cond melt A-sto-ni-shing notes flow like creeks down moun-tains Ride, dive pou-ring rain, pain of the sky in-side which, like hum-ming-bird, the fire-flies sur-roun-ded by the bur-ning stars E-lu-sive preys

• 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • loveguita