艺人:Bowling for soup

专辑:A Nice Night for an Evening, Vol. 1

制谱人:Carlos Perera Povedano

附注:
    carlos_ngt@hotmail.com

Gran canci髇
    Enjoy it!

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 85

注释:Well, I know that it's earlyAnd it's too hard to think.And the broken empty bottlesAre reminder in the sink.But I thought that I should tell youIf it's not to late to say.I can put back all the piecesThey just might not fit the same.Cause nothing's worth losingEspecially the chance to make it right.And I know that we're gonna be fine.And the tattooed mistakesAre gonna fade over time.As long as we livetime passes by.And we won't get it back when we die.Well I know it's been years nowAnd I don't look the same.And the hopes and dreams you had for meYou thought went down the drain.And the room feels so emptywhere my pictures used to be.And I can't say that I blame you,But you can't blame me.Cause nothing's worth losingEspecially the chance to make it right.And I know that we're gonna be fine.And the tattooed mistakesAre gonna fade over time.As long as we livetime passes by.And we won't get it back when we dieCome overCome overCause I gotta knowIf I am doing this all on my own.Come overCome overHow can I show you if you're not here?And I know that we're gonna be fineAnd the tattooed mistakesAre gonna fade over timeAs long as we live, time passes byAnd we won't get it back when we die. Come over Come over Come over And we won't get it back when we die.well, I know that it's early...
    标记:IntroPlanteoVersoPre CoroCoroPlanteoVersoPre CoroCoroPuenteCoroFinal
    歌曲: When We Die
  • 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • skradish