上百G吉他资源,免费拥有!

播放

选择音轨

• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:Balance, Not Symmetry

标签: 总谱

艺人:Biffy Clyro

专辑:Balance, Not Symmetry (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

作词:Simon Alexander Neil

作曲:Simon Alexander Neil

制谱人:David Newton

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 157

key:4

标记:IntroPre VerseVerse 1ChorusPre VerseVerse 2ChorusSoloBridgeOutro
    歌词:

I don't wan-na be de-feat-ed, I just wan-na fuck, what! I don't wan-na be con-cei-ted, shit I'm out-ta, luck what! I did-n't hear a word you said I ne-ver pay at-ten-tion an-y-way Blah blah, blah blah, blah blah, blah blah It does-n't mat-ter what you do I know you ne-ver burn the ac-tion I'll ne-ver e-ver put my trust in you 'Cause I can be hope-less I can be brave I can be eve-ry-thing you need But most you hate I can be glo-ri-ous I can be de-pra-ved But all we need is a litt-le Bal-ance, not sym-me-try - I don't wan-na talk like you, I just say what I want, what! I don't wan-na love like you, I'm wait-ing for a shot, what! You're bend-ing a will You are free from a choice So-- I'll nev-er ev-er put my trust in you 'Cause I can be hope-less I can be brave I can be eve-ry-thing you need But most you hate I can be glo-ri-ous I can be de-pra-ved But all we need is a litt-le Bal-ance, not sym-me-try Here's why you feel left out You can't be trust-ed one on one- The worst is out I don't be-lieve a thing you say- You want-ed to- be hap-py, not nee-dy- You need bal-ance not sym-me-try Oh -, you need bal-ance not sym-me-try

• 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • anm1229