• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:I will remember

艺人:TOTO

作词:TOTO

作曲:TOTO

制谱人:zeouone

节拍: ♩ = 99

注释:il manque la guitare (ce sera pour la prochaine)I was born in the land of the sunand the tall green grassAnd I don't understand how all thishas come to passHow we've come to surround ourselves in a sea of thievesIn a land without learningonly the fools believe.I went driving last nighton a dark canyon road,Had the sky to myselfbut I wasn't alone,Had the pain of my lifetimefor my company.How did it end up like thisfor you and me?When love breaks the promisethe heart has to keep,It leaves only truth here to find.When the spirit is crushedand the hurt is so deep,Between you and I. Even whenlove has come and gone And ourhearts have moved along, I willremember. There was atime we had the trust, And thatalways was enough. I willremember I willrememberyouAs I open my eyesto one more day,The wind burns my faceas it whispers your name,As it's pulling me forward,it tears me free,And the only thing left is the tearsfor you and me.'Cause when love breaks the promise the heart has to keep,It leaves only truthhere to find,When the spirit is crushedand hurt is so deep,Between you and I. Even whenlove has come and gone, And our hearts have moved along. I willremember There was atime we had the trust, And that always was enough. I willremember Even whenlove has come and gone,And our hearts have moved along. I willremember There wasa time we had the trust, And thatalways was enough. I willremember I willrememberyouDans cette chanson, la basse utilis閑 est unebasse 5 cordes, comme la basse 4 corde est la pluscourante, pour satisfaire tout le monde, la partition ici a 閠閑 adapt閑 pour une basse 4cordes, la tablature 5 cordes est en basil manque quelques petitis rythmes rapides aupiano
  • 相关吉他谱
  • 3月小雨