• 标题:Free Fallin'

艺人:Tom Petty

作词:LYNNE, JEFF/PETTY, TOM

作曲:PENNY16161@aol.com

节拍: ♩ = 84

和弦:F Fsus Csus

标记:IntroVerseVerseChorusVerseChorusBridgeVerseChorusInterludeOutro
    歌词:

She's a good girl, loves her ma-ma, loves Je-sus and A-mer-i-ca too. She's a good girl, cra-zy 'bout El-vis, loves hor-ses, and her boy-friend too. It's a long day liv-in' in Re-se-da. There's a free-way run-nin' through the yard. And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't e-ven miss her. I'm a bad boy, for break-in' her heart. Now I'm free, free fall- in'. Yeah I'm free, free fall- in'. And all the vam-pires, walk-in' through the val-ley, move west down Ven-tur-a Boul-e-vard. And all the bad boys are stand-in' in the shad-ows. And the good girls are home with bro-ken hearts. Now I'm free, free fall- in'. Yeah I'm free, free fall- in'. Free fall-in', now I'm free fall-in'. Free fall-in', now I'm free fall-in'. Wan-na glide down o-ver Mul-hol-land. I wan-na write her name in the sky. Gon-na free fall out in-to noth-in'. Gon-na leave this world for a-while. Now I'm free, free fall- in'. Yeah I'm free, free fall- in'. Now I'm free, free fall-in'. Now I'm free, free fall-in'. Now I'm free, free fall-in'. Now I'm free, free fall-in'. Now I'm free, free fall-in'. Now I'm free, free fall-in'.

• 相关吉他谱
  • mrbig727