• 歌词
  • 标题:I Found A Easycore Way

标签: 总谱

艺人:Drake Bell

作词:Drake Bell / Michael Corcoran

作曲:Drake Bell / Michael Corcoran

编曲:Drake Bell / Michael Corcoran

节拍: Moderate ♩ = 140

注释:............. wellI never thought that it'd be so simple butI found a wayI found a wayI always thought that it'd be too crazy butI found a wayI found a wayIf youopen up yourmiiiiiiiinnnnndddddIt's gonna take some time to realizeeeeeeeeeBut if you look inside, I'm sure you'llfineeeOver your shoulder you know that I told youI'll always be pickin' you up when you're dowwwnnnSo just turn aroundNow that I know that anything's possiblei found a wayi found a wayNo one can break what's so unbreakablei found a wayi found a wayIf you open up yourmiindddIt's gonna take some timetoreeealizeeeebut if youlook inside im sure you'llfineeeeeOver your shoulder you know that I told youI'll always be pickin' you up when you're downSo just turn aroundPre-super breakdown easycore pop punk tumblrIf you open up your mindIt's gonna take some time to realizeBut if you look inside, I'm sure you'll findOver your shoulder you know that I told youI'll always be pickin' you up when you're downSo just turn around
    歌曲: Found a Way
  • 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • fghjasdf