作曲:Paul & Linda McCartney

制谱人:pedro_tavares93@yahoo.com.br

附注:
    i tried to write the most accurate score for the song. i'm 
    also aware that are pianos, strings and other stuff that 
    aren't here. hope you enjoy it!

personnel:
    - paul mccartney -
    lead & backing vocals; guitars; bass; drums; piano.

- linda mccartney -
    backing vocals; keyboards.

- denny laine -
    backing vocals; guitars.

- howie casey -
    saxophone.

节拍: ♩ = 129

key:3

注释:(brass section)(synth)(brass section)(alto sax)ser -geant ma - joryet--thou -sand la -cessky--2:282:28
    标记:intro1st versechorus2nd versechorusbridgebreaklead breakchorusbridgebreak3rd versechoruschorusoutro
    歌曲: Jet
    歌词:

[intro] Jet! Jet! Jet! [1st verse] I can al-most re-mem-ber their fun-ny fa-ces That time you told 'em that you were gon-na be marr-y-ing soon And Jet, I thought the on-ly lone-ly place--- was on the moon Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh [2nd verse] Jet! Was your fat-her as bold as a ser-geant ma-jor? Well how come he told you that you were hard-ly old e-nough yet? And Jet, I thought the ma-jor was a la-dy suf-f-ra-gette Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh [bridge] Ah, ma-ter, want Jet to al-ways love me?-- Ah, ma-ter, want Jet to al-ways love me?-- Ah, ma-ter, much la-ter [keyboard solo] Jet! And Jet, I thought the ma-jor was a lit-tle la-dy suf-f-ra-gette Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh [bridge] Ah, ma-ter, want Jet to al-ways love me?-- Ah, ma-ter, want Jet to al-ways love me?-- Ah, ma-ter, much la-ter [3rd verse] Jet! With the wind in your hair of a thou-sand la-ces Climb on the back and we'll go for a ride in the sky And Jet, I thought that the ma-jor was a lit-tle la-dy suf-f-ra-gette Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh [outro] And Jet,-- You know I thought you was a li-ttle la-dy suf-f-ra-gette Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh A lit-tle la-dy. My lit-tle la-dy, yes!--

• 相关吉他谱
  • 相关帖子
  • 安筱夏兮