• 歌词
  • 标题:Killing Cell

艺人:Requiem

专辑:Infiltrate...Obliterate...Dominate

作词:Requiem

作曲:Requiem

制谱人:Zykure,

节拍: ♩ = 114

注释:"Killing Cell" tab created by Zykure, Walking the streets of privileged rightHiding my secrets until the final nightBefore my mission is completeTo bring my deadly message to the weakIn this terror world I dwellLiving in my killing cellPlanning the mission for many yearsNo waste of thoughts about victim's tearsObeying the speech of my masters wisdomTo devastate infidel economic ......kingdomsLiving in my killing cellI'm a tool of terror on this worldBringer of anguish is what I'm calledFighting on invincible frontsI'm an insane human bombI'm a tool of terror on this worldBringer of anguish is what I'm calledFighting on invincible frontsI'm an insane human......bombWhen the final day is nearHate has come and lost my fearJust about a few hours leftBefore I earn my reward for this threatKilling......cell!I really believe in what I doI'm a remote controlled killer tooObeying the commands of prophetsDeep believe my faithful profitWhen the final day is nearHate has come and lost my fearJust about a few hours leftBefore I earn my reward for this threatIn this terror world I dwellLiving in my killing cellI'm a tool of terror on this worldBringer of anguish is what I'm calledFighting on invincible frontsI'm an insane human bombIn this terror world I dwellLiving in my killing cellPraying for my final missionUntil I'll become a martyr assassin
    标记:IntroBridgeVerseChorusVerseChorusBridge/VerseBreakBridgeChaotic BridgeVerseBridgeChaotic BridgeChorusBridgeBridge/VerseBridge/VerseOutroEND
    歌曲: Killing Cell
  • 相关吉他谱
  • dengyuliang