• 曲谱信息
  • 歌词
  • 标题:The Goodbye Letter

艺人:Jet Set Satellite

专辑:Blueprint

节拍: Moderate Rock ♩ = 165

标记:VerseChorusVerseChorusSoloBreakdownOutro
    歌词:

How ma ny times I ne ver read the signs I should' ve read the signs I've seen the bi gger pic ture, dear It's ne ver been so clear Time to write all my wrongs a way Flat lining us in to the big fade Save my head from all the hurt you say Breaking down on us a little every day Should' ve known better than to wait this long Pulling your strings around was clearly wrong In our hearts we've known how the wind would blow That it couldn't last so says your goodbye letter So many times I woke up to a lie I woke up to a lie I've seen the writing on the wall We'll be the first to fall Time to write all my wrongs away Flat lining us into the big fade Save my head from all the hurt you say Should've known better than to wait this long Pulling your strings around was clearly wrong In our hearts we've known how the wind would blow That it couldn't last so says your goodbye letter Should've known better than to wait this long Pulling your strings around was clearly wrong In our hearts we've known how the wind would blow That it couldn't last so says your goodbye letter Should've known better than to wait this long Pulling your strings around was clearly wrong In our hearts we've known how the wind would blow That it couldn't last so says your goodbye letter

• 相关吉他谱
  • bobo666