莫须有 翻译
( 枪声 )
( 救护车 )
Mama we all go to hell. 妈妈,我们要下地狱了
Mama we all go to hell. 妈妈,我们要下地狱了!
I'm writing this letter and wishing you well. 我正写着这封信,只想祝你安好
Mama we all go to hell. 妈妈,我们都会下地狱的!
Mama we're all gonna die. 妈妈,我们都会死的
Mama we're all gonna die. 妈妈,我们都会死的!
Stop asking me questions, I hate to see you cry. 别再缠着我问这问那,我受不了你的眼泪
Mama we're all gonna die. 妈妈,总有一天我们都要挂掉
And when we go don't blame us, yeah, 还有,当我离去的时候,别埋怨我,耶!
We let the fire just bathe us, yeah, 我不过是让火葬的烈焰沐浴全身,耶!
You made us oh so famous "是你让我们,喔,这么酣爽,
We'll never let you go. 我们怎会让你离去?”
And when you go don't return to me my love. 当你离开再也不会回到我身旁,我的爱
Mama we're all full of lies. 妈妈,我向来满口谎言
Mama we're meant for the flies. 妈妈,我就像苍蝇一样扰人
And right now they're building a coffin your size. 不过,我刚听见他们说,按我的尺寸做了个棺材
Mama we're all full of lies. 妈妈,我向来满口谎言
Well mother what the war did 噢,妈妈,看看这场斗争
to my legs and to my tongue, 对我的腿和舌头做了什么?
You should a raised a baby girl 你可以再去抚养个宝贝女儿
I should a been a better son 我本可以做个更好的儿子
If you could counter the infection, 如果我能够对抗感染
they can amputate at once 让他们立刻对我截肢
You should've been 我本该该可以的
I could've been a better son. 我本该做个更好的儿子
And when we go don't blame us, yeah, 还有,当我离去的时候,别埋怨我,耶!
We let the fire just bathe us, yeah, 我不过是让火葬的烈焰沐浴全身,耶!
You made us oh so famous "是你让我们,喔,这么酣爽,
We'll never let you go. 我们怎会让你离去?”
She said you ain't no son of mine 她说,我没有你这个儿子
For what you've done there 因为你在这里的所作所为
You'll find a place for you 你得为自己找个归宿
And just you mind your manners when you go. 你离开的时刻,你仅仅在意你的风度
And when you go don't return to me my love. 当你离开再也不会为我回来,我的爱
That's right. 那就这样吧
Mama we all go to hell, 妈妈,我要下地狱了
Mama we all go to hell, 妈妈,我要下地狱了
It's really quite pleasant except for the smell, 这真是一番美事,除了气味不好闻
Mama we all go to hell. 妈妈,我就要下地狱了
Mama, Mama, Mama, ohhhh. 妈妈,妈妈,妈妈,噢
Mama, Mama, Mama. 妈妈,妈妈,妈妈
and if you would call me your sweetheart, (副歌) (如果你称呼我为你的甜心)
i'd maybe then sing you a song. (或许我会为你唱首歌)
but the shit that I've done 但他妈的我将要做的一切
with this spark of a gun, 用这把喷着火星的枪
You will cry us to rise up alive. 保准让你哭得死去活来
We're dead after all. 噢,最后我们还是挂了
Through fortune and fame we fall. 穿过命运和声誉灰飞烟灭
And if you can say that I'll show you the way 如果你感兴趣,我也会为你指条明路
And straight from the ashes you crawl. 直穿灰烬你匍匐前行
We all carry on, 我们会坚持下来
Like our brothers in arms we fall, 和勾肩搭背的兄弟们一起灭亡
So raise your guns high for tomorrow we die, 所以,为了明天的死亡高举起枪
And return from the ashes you're from. 回到灰烬之中,你来自的地方!
( 哭泣 )
(提琴挽歌)