译BY莫须有
Do you ever feel like breaking down?
你可曾感觉自己处在崩溃的边缘?
Do you ever feel out of place?
你可曾感到无所是从?
Like somehow you just don't belong
就好像你总是格格不入
And no one understands you
没有人真正了解你
Do you ever wanna run away?
你可曾想过要逃避?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
把自己反锁在房间里?
With the radio on turned up so loud
把音响开到最大
That no one hears you screaming
以为这样就没人听见你的呐喊
No you don't know what it's like
不,你不知道生活该是怎样
When nothing feels alright
每件事情都让你不爽
You don't know what it's like to be like me
你不知道,我的感受如何
To be hurt
每当被伤害
To feel lost
每当感到失落
To be left out in the dark
被遗弃在黑暗之中
To be kicked
被人落井下石
When you're down
当你跌倒在地
To feel like you've been pushed around
就好像所有人都推搡着你
To be on the edge of breaking down
把你推向崩溃的边缘
And no one's there to save you
没有一个人来为你解围
No you don't know what it's like
不,你不懂得生活
Welcome to my life
欢迎来到我的世界
Do you wanna be somebody else?
你可曾梦想成为他人?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
你是否对被排斥在外已感到厌倦?
Are you desperate to find something more
你竭尽全力去寻找另一种生活方式
Before your life is over?
在你生命结束之前?
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
你可曾感觉自己被困在厌恶的世界里?
Are you sick of everyone around?
对你周围的所有人都感到恶心?
With the big fake smiles and stupid lies
当看到他们谄媚的微笑和愚蠢的奉承
While deep inside you're bleeding
你的内心深处滴着血
No you don't know what it's like
不,你不懂得
When nothing feels alright
所有的事情都让你不爽
You don't know what it's like to be like me
你不知道,我的感受如何
to LU