Born down in a dead mans town 生在死人城
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground 我踢出的第一脚就是在我呱呱坠地的一刻
You end up like a dog thats been beat too much 你最终变成了一只被痛扁了的狗
Till you spend half your life just covering up 然后你花了半被子才康复。。。
Born in the u.s.a., I was born in the u.s.a. 生在美国,我生在美国。
I was born in the u.s.a., born in the u.s.a. 我生在美国,生在美国。
Got in a little hometown jam 被卷入了家乡的一场混乱中
So they put a rifle in my hand 他们塞给我一只步枪
Sent me off to a foreign land 把我送到了异国他乡
To go and kill the yellow man 去杀死那些黄种人!
Born in the u.s..a.... (我)生在美国。。。
Come back home to the refinery 回到祖国就去了一家精炼厂工作
Hiring man said son if it was up to me 人事部经理说,小子,如果我曾拥有选择的权利。。。
Went down to see my v.a. man 我一定会去找我的v.a. man ,(v.a.man这个是什么人我实在不知道啦,和越战相关,也许v指得是vietnam越南?) He said son, dont you understand 他还说,小子,你不懂。
I had a brother at khe sahn 我有个兄弟在溪山
Fighting off the viet cong 和越南姥打仗
Theyre still there, hes all gone 他们还在那里,已然逝去。
He had a woman he loved in saigon 他爱上了一位西贡(越南前首都)的姑娘
I got a picture of him in her arms now 我还有他俩相拥(她搂着他)的相片
Down in the shadow of the penitentiary 吞没在监狱阴暗的影子中
Out by the gas fires of the refinery 淹没在精炼厂的火焰后
Im ten years burning down the road 我在我的路上燃烧了10年
Nowhere to run aint got nowhere to go 没出去也不知道前途在何方
Born in the u.s.a., I was born in the u.s.a. 生在美国,生在美国
Born in the u.s.a., Im a long gone daddy in the u.s.a. 生在美国,我是一个离开了很久的父亲
Born in the u.s.a., born in the u.s.a. 生在美国,生在美国
Born in the u.s.a., Im a cool rocking daddy in the u.s.a. 生在美国,我是一个新潮辣爸